Monday, April 5, 2010

iPad case...it's not always easy


I'm one of those early adopters when it comes to some new technology, particularly new Apple products, so yes, I got one of the new iPads when they came out on Saturday. Following this new purchase, I proceeded to start the hunt for the perfect iPad case. While ultimately I think I'll get the case from Apple, as it seems to be the best choice, I came across one company that shows it's not always easy doing the simple and little things. As a new iPad owner I was of course shopping for the new case on my iPad, when I came across this web site. While this company seems to have an iPad case option, they did not take into account that the iPad does not support flash based web sites, and they have their web site flash based. Perhaps it was an oversight, but I (and likely others) immediately ruled out the option of buying from this company. I mean if they can't present the information in a device relevant format, how could they be expected to make a case customized for the device? While I believe things may not be easy, but they are pretty simple, this company shows us sometimes even the simple things are lost on companies today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © If It Was Easy Anyone Could Do It | Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates