Monday, March 8, 2010

If It Was Easy Anyone Could Do It

I grew up hearing this phrase from my father and it shaped my perspective and life. Never did I want to be like just "anyone", so every time I faced something that was not easy, I ran this phrase through my head. For many years this phrase shaped my business world, I took on hard projects, sometimes ones that seemed impossible problems to some, I looked at them as challenges to be tackled. This approach has resulted in growing a very successful, fast growing company, and I've learned some things along the way getting here. Maybe some of what I have to share will prove helpful to others. One thing I have no doubt learned, is that while my fathers phrase drove me in many ways, I believe it somewhat false...I believe deep inside that anyone can do it! With the development of the right tools, a great attitude, firm belief in self worth, and relearning some of what we are taught when we are young, anyone can capture success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © If It Was Easy Anyone Could Do It | Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates